Friday, February 22, 2013

sprinkles

Here are some of today's D/s moments sprinkled amongst daily life:

While on a walk together, talking about something completely vanilla (but I can't remember what exactly)...

Vincent: No. Nope. Don't speak.  You don't have a choice.
Me: But! Ugh, I don't ever have any choices!
Vincent: *grinning maniacally* And now you're finally getting it.
Me: *sputters but stays silent*

After I pushed his buttons, and we argued, and reconciled with a tickle fight (the children were in bed)...

Vincent: *as he pulls his belt through the belt loops* Turn around.
Me: No! We don't do punishment remember?
Vincent: Well, this is the exception.
Me: But- that's not fair!
Vincent: Do I have to make you turn over?
Me: Yes!
Vincent threatens to whip my leg with the belt, at which point I turn over very quickly. I can't lie, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

 There was another one, but I've forgotten what really occurred and so I can't share it.

 It's lovely how natural these moments flow into our daily lives with tiny snippets of a conversation, or a fun moment after an argument; they really are just sprinkled in among changing diapers, grocery shopping, picking up toys for the 10 billionth time.


2 comments:

  1. It's a lot like that for us too most days. Nice isn't it? :-D

    *hugs*

    Turiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice. There's no pressure, it just is what it is. I love it.

    hugs

    Alex

    ReplyDelete